Wereldwijd No. 1
Alpolic FR is a versatile composite panel with a flame-retardant core. It is easy to process due to its malleability, and no special tools are required to use the material.
Other advantages of Alpolic FR are:
- Easy to process and shape
- Impact resistant
Thanks to the high-quality fluoropolymer resin Lumiflon coating, the panels are also resistant to all weather conditions, no colour fading or corrosion occurs.
Overall thickness: 3/4/6 mm (± 0.2mm)
Width: 1,035 / 1,285 / 1,535 / 1,785 / 2,050 mm (± 2 mm/mtr)
Length: max. 7.30 mtr (± 1 mm/mtr)
- Impact and fracture resistant
- Corrosion-, weather- and UV-resistant
- Easy to process
- Fire protection class B – s1, d0 (flame retardant)
- High-quality surface coating with LUMIFLON
- Constant colour quality and consistency
- Large variety of colours and designs
- Almost 100% recyclable
- High-rise buildings
- Ventilated facade construction with rain protection cladding
- Fireescape stairs
Colours and pattern
Alpolic FR is available in more than 200 different colours and structures. There are no limits to your imagination!
See below the different categories in which the colours and structures are divided. If you want more information, you can also download the brochure and colour samples.