Worldwide No. 1
Worldwide, Alpolic A1 is currently the only composite material classified for the highest fire class: A1 according to DIN EN 13501-1. Non-combustible and no smoke development in case of fire therefore perfectly suitable as facade cladding.
Other advantages of Alpolic A1 are:
- Easy to process and shape
The high-quality fluoropolymer resin Lumiflon coating also makes the panels resistant to all weather conditions, no colour fading or corrosion occurs.
Panel dimensions Alpolic A1:
Overall thickness: 4 mm (± 0.2 mm)
Width: 1.27/1.575 m (± 2 mm/m)
Length: 1.80 – 7.20 m (± 1 mm/m)
- Impact and fracture resistant
- Corrosion-, weather-, and UV-resistant
- Easy to process
- Fire protection class A1 (non-combustible)
- High-quality surface coating with LUMIFLONTM
- Constant colour quality and consistency
- Wide range of colours and designs
- Almost 100% recyclable
- Ventilated facade structures with rainproof cladding
- Escape staircases
Colours and structures
Alpolic A1 is available in more than 200 different colours and textures. There are no limits to the imagination!
See below the different categories in which the colours and structures are divided. For more information, you can of course also download the brochure and colour samples.