Worldwide No. 1
Alpolic A1 is currently the only composite material worldwide that is classified for the highest fire class: A1 according to DIN EN 13501-1. Non-combustible and no smoke development in case of fire, making it perfectly suitable for use as façade cladding.
Other advantages of Alpolic A1 are:
- Easy to process and shape
- Impact resistant
Thanks to the high-quality fluoropolymer resin Lumiflon coating, the panels are also resistant to all weather conditions, no colour fading or corrosion occurs.
Panel dimensions of Alpolic A1:
Overall thickness: 4 mm (± 0,2mm)
Width: 1,27/1,575 mtr (± 2 mm/mtr)
Length: 1,80 – 7,20 mtr (± 1 mm/mtr)
- Impact and fracture resistant
- Corrosion-, weather- and UV-resistant
- Easy to process
- Fire protection class A1 (non-flammable)
- High-quality surface coating with LUMIFLONTM
- Constant colour quality and consistency
- Large variety of colours and designs
- Almost 100% recyclable
- High-rise buildings
- Ventilated facade constructions with rain protection cladding
- Fire escape stairs
Colours and structures
Alpolic A1 is available in more than 200 different colours and structures. There are no limits to the imagination!
See below the different categories in which the colours and structures are divided. For more information, you can also download the brochure and colour samples.